On the Road Again...

My trip itenerary:
5/13 Heading out on the road, going as far as we can today, heading towards Nacogdoches, Texas. There we will be getting some upgrades on the RV which will take a few days....we then head on to Hangout Music Festival in the Gulf Shores of Alabama!
5/20-22 Hangout,Gulf Shores-AL
5/23-6/1 Travelling and camping in the Ozarks-Arkansas
6/2-5 Wakarusa Music Festival, Ozarks-AR
6/6-6/8 Travelling towards TN
6/9-12 Bonaroo Music Festival, Manchester-TN
6/13-6/23 Travelling towards Atlantic City, NJ
6/24-26 Dave Matthews Show in Atlantic City, NJ
6/27-31 Travelling towards Upstate NY
7/1-3 Phish Concert in Watkins Glen, NY
7/4-7/13 Travelling towards West Virginia
7/14-17 All Good Music Festival, Masontown, West Virginia
7/18-24 Heading back towards Kanab, UTAH for family friends Wedding, then Back to Oceanside!!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

day one of bonaroo hotel

Well we finally made it to Tennesee and now we are in Winchester, TN at a hotel. I am babysitting while the Parent's are working. There is a pool, and I have a ton of yummy snacks stocked up. Lola just came out and told me that I am not allowed to check on them while they are trying to fall asleep. When I asked her why she replied "Because we need to be trusted". I have no idea how a 3 1/2 year old knows that. Sometimes I think these little ladies are a lot smarter than they lead on sometimes.
Tennesee is so beautiful. It looks like what you would imagine from the movies. There are little country roads and nestled along them are working farm houses with animals, barns, and a white fence. Everyone here is really nice and it isn't a dry county!!! You just have to go to a special liquor store for wine and liquor and a different store for beer. Neither of them are allowed to sell mixers like soda or juice which is so strange to me. I went into a laundry mat today and there was a man drinking a tall can of MGD like I wasn't even there. I couldn't help but want one myself!!
Today was a productive, LONG day and I am ready for bed. I am excited for my pool day tommorow. I am so glad and thankful to not have to be "in the field" for this show. :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment