On the Road Again...

My trip itenerary:
5/13 Heading out on the road, going as far as we can today, heading towards Nacogdoches, Texas. There we will be getting some upgrades on the RV which will take a few days....we then head on to Hangout Music Festival in the Gulf Shores of Alabama!
5/20-22 Hangout,Gulf Shores-AL
5/23-6/1 Travelling and camping in the Ozarks-Arkansas
6/2-5 Wakarusa Music Festival, Ozarks-AR
6/6-6/8 Travelling towards TN
6/9-12 Bonaroo Music Festival, Manchester-TN
6/13-6/23 Travelling towards Atlantic City, NJ
6/24-26 Dave Matthews Show in Atlantic City, NJ
6/27-31 Travelling towards Upstate NY
7/1-3 Phish Concert in Watkins Glen, NY
7/4-7/13 Travelling towards West Virginia
7/14-17 All Good Music Festival, Masontown, West Virginia
7/18-24 Heading back towards Kanab, UTAH for family friends Wedding, then Back to Oceanside!!

Friday, June 3, 2011

ferris wheels are for dummies.

Today was a great day! I did some shopping and found some really great original items that I won't be able to find anywhere else. I got a dress, two shirts, feather earrings and a couple sweet bracelets. I made a yummy cold pasta salad and chocolate chip pancakes for the little ladies. I took the girls out to the craft area and they got airbrush tattoos, sno-cones and glitter wands. It was so hot that when we walked out of the RV we all immediately start sweating. I looked like I had just ran a 10K after about ten minutes in the heat.

I have successfully avoided Ferris wheels for about the last ten years. Today I decided to put on my big girl panties and ride one with the Parent's. After one spin around they stop our cart and whip out a mallet and a paper clip looking device. They hammer in a LOOSE bolt and snap in the paper clip and sent us on our merry way. Annnd this is why I stay on the ground.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment