On the Road Again...

My trip itenerary:
5/13 Heading out on the road, going as far as we can today, heading towards Nacogdoches, Texas. There we will be getting some upgrades on the RV which will take a few days....we then head on to Hangout Music Festival in the Gulf Shores of Alabama!
5/20-22 Hangout,Gulf Shores-AL
5/23-6/1 Travelling and camping in the Ozarks-Arkansas
6/2-5 Wakarusa Music Festival, Ozarks-AR
6/6-6/8 Travelling towards TN
6/9-12 Bonaroo Music Festival, Manchester-TN
6/13-6/23 Travelling towards Atlantic City, NJ
6/24-26 Dave Matthews Show in Atlantic City, NJ
6/27-31 Travelling towards Upstate NY
7/1-3 Phish Concert in Watkins Glen, NY
7/4-7/13 Travelling towards West Virginia
7/14-17 All Good Music Festival, Masontown, West Virginia
7/18-24 Heading back towards Kanab, UTAH for family friends Wedding, then Back to Oceanside!!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Arkansas is not so bad after all...

I had yesterday off as well as today and I must say that yesterday was AMAZING. I woke up and had breakfast made for me, then went for a massage and it was incredible. I made another appointment for monday morning. Ha. I went and saw bridesmaids the movie and it was hilarious. We were laughing so hard I was crying at some points. We then went to a "mexican" restaurant. It was by far the worst food I have personally ever eaten. It was so bad that we got it for free. Today we are going to see something borrowed and check out thrift shops in the area. The only major downer is the dry county laws. There is no alcohol to buy in the area. S A D. But we made the drive to the next county and stocked up. :)
I am having a great couple days off!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment