On the Road Again...

My trip itenerary:
5/13 Heading out on the road, going as far as we can today, heading towards Nacogdoches, Texas. There we will be getting some upgrades on the RV which will take a few days....we then head on to Hangout Music Festival in the Gulf Shores of Alabama!
5/20-22 Hangout,Gulf Shores-AL
5/23-6/1 Travelling and camping in the Ozarks-Arkansas
6/2-5 Wakarusa Music Festival, Ozarks-AR
6/6-6/8 Travelling towards TN
6/9-12 Bonaroo Music Festival, Manchester-TN
6/13-6/23 Travelling towards Atlantic City, NJ
6/24-26 Dave Matthews Show in Atlantic City, NJ
6/27-31 Travelling towards Upstate NY
7/1-3 Phish Concert in Watkins Glen, NY
7/4-7/13 Travelling towards West Virginia
7/14-17 All Good Music Festival, Masontown, West Virginia
7/18-24 Heading back towards Kanab, UTAH for family friends Wedding, then Back to Oceanside!!

Monday, May 23, 2011

On the road again

Well Hangout Festival is over. It was way more than I expected it to be. The people were really nice, not a lot of "wow, a slice for six dollars" complaints, and most importantly, I think that the girls had a great time.
I went into the tent on saturday and sunday to help out and I got to see the Foo Fighters on saturday and Michael Franti - The black keys - Paul Simon on sunday. I was counting tips and dancing alone to the music. Our pizza tents were right on the beach it was incredible.
Now we are on the road to the Ozarks in Arkansawwwww. The first stop is at an RV park (that has cell service, or so they say) for about a week and then off to Wakarusa Music Festival.

I am exhausted, running on little sleep. I think I could use a drink. But, I am having a lot of unexpected fun and am really happy I am here.
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment