On the Road Again...

My trip itenerary:
5/13 Heading out on the road, going as far as we can today, heading towards Nacogdoches, Texas. There we will be getting some upgrades on the RV which will take a few days....we then head on to Hangout Music Festival in the Gulf Shores of Alabama!
5/20-22 Hangout,Gulf Shores-AL
5/23-6/1 Travelling and camping in the Ozarks-Arkansas
6/2-5 Wakarusa Music Festival, Ozarks-AR
6/6-6/8 Travelling towards TN
6/9-12 Bonaroo Music Festival, Manchester-TN
6/13-6/23 Travelling towards Atlantic City, NJ
6/24-26 Dave Matthews Show in Atlantic City, NJ
6/27-31 Travelling towards Upstate NY
7/1-3 Phish Concert in Watkins Glen, NY
7/4-7/13 Travelling towards West Virginia
7/14-17 All Good Music Festival, Masontown, West Virginia
7/18-24 Heading back towards Kanab, UTAH for family friends Wedding, then Back to Oceanside!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hotel Day

Tonight because of storms we are in a hotel just to be safe. I have my own room with a king bed and I am in heaven!!! I took a long, hot shower, and now I am drinking wine watching the American Idol finale. Tommorow (depending on the weather) we are going to Arkansas. Nothing too exciting has happened in the last few days, it has actually been really relaxing.

I was a little hesitant to go on this trip at first because I was worried that I would get lonely or bored but its been just the opposite. As much as I miss Corey, I think this trip is exactly what I needed. I really feel like I am finding myself again.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment