On the Road Again...

My trip itenerary:
5/13 Heading out on the road, going as far as we can today, heading towards Nacogdoches, Texas. There we will be getting some upgrades on the RV which will take a few days....we then head on to Hangout Music Festival in the Gulf Shores of Alabama!
5/20-22 Hangout,Gulf Shores-AL
5/23-6/1 Travelling and camping in the Ozarks-Arkansas
6/2-5 Wakarusa Music Festival, Ozarks-AR
6/6-6/8 Travelling towards TN
6/9-12 Bonaroo Music Festival, Manchester-TN
6/13-6/23 Travelling towards Atlantic City, NJ
6/24-26 Dave Matthews Show in Atlantic City, NJ
6/27-31 Travelling towards Upstate NY
7/1-3 Phish Concert in Watkins Glen, NY
7/4-7/13 Travelling towards West Virginia
7/14-17 All Good Music Festival, Masontown, West Virginia
7/18-24 Heading back towards Kanab, UTAH for family friends Wedding, then Back to Oceanside!!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day Two. Adventures in Nannying.

It is 11am and we are in New Mexico! We stayed thirty minutes past Tucson in a park and ride that was just dark and boring last night. We woke up to these amazing boulders and beautiful red rocks surrounding us. The girls had a breakfast picnic outside and then we were off around 8am. Now we are in Las Cruces, New Mexico at the Harley Davidson shop taking a small rest break. Not sure where we are ending up tonight...xo
Its almost 6:30 and we are somewhere close to middle of Texas, which is a total shit hole if you ask me. We stopped at a Pilot gas station to fill up and there was so many creepers it was out of control. One creeper in particular was staring at the girls and looked over at Lola and said "That one must be a real pistol". After my death stare he walked away. Then Zelda dropped a snow globe, it literally exploded glitter onto our feet and all over the floor, then we got some food, got yelled at by a trucker for apparently not being polite enough (picture this: Me walking through a crowded Pilot with two little ladies and my hands full with snacks and drinks. I come to the door and tried to exit quickly-which wasn't quick enough for the two ton trucker and he yelled to me that I wasn't polite and a loud "your welcome for letting you go first". Apparently he has run out of meth.) Then I am walking through a maze of semi trailer's pumping diesel trying to find the RV (which I obviously tuned out JJ when she told me to stay put and she would come back for me. Whoopsie) then come to realize that it is not there. So I had to run back inside with the girls and there I found chris and JJ.
So now I just gulped some Shiraz and feel like a million bucks...



No comments:

Post a Comment