On the Road Again...

My trip itenerary:
5/13 Heading out on the road, going as far as we can today, heading towards Nacogdoches, Texas. There we will be getting some upgrades on the RV which will take a few days....we then head on to Hangout Music Festival in the Gulf Shores of Alabama!
5/20-22 Hangout,Gulf Shores-AL
5/23-6/1 Travelling and camping in the Ozarks-Arkansas
6/2-5 Wakarusa Music Festival, Ozarks-AR
6/6-6/8 Travelling towards TN
6/9-12 Bonaroo Music Festival, Manchester-TN
6/13-6/23 Travelling towards Atlantic City, NJ
6/24-26 Dave Matthews Show in Atlantic City, NJ
6/27-31 Travelling towards Upstate NY
7/1-3 Phish Concert in Watkins Glen, NY
7/4-7/13 Travelling towards West Virginia
7/14-17 All Good Music Festival, Masontown, West Virginia
7/18-24 Heading back towards Kanab, UTAH for family friends Wedding, then Back to Oceanside!!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Hangout Music Fest

Well the last couple days have been really fun. The beaches here are beautiful and the sand is amazing. It almost feels tropical. The girls are having so much fun playing in the sand and using their new boogie board. They both went on a huge trampoline jump thing today and I was so shocked that they both loved it as much as they did. We got snow cones, and an awesome dinner.
Side note: the people who are attending this concert look like they grew up a little too close to the power plant if you know what I mean.
I saw so many pairs of long patchwork shorts and fake boobs it was pretty crazy. The people watching is great here. I also learned today that when hippies are looking for concert tickets they hold up a number on their hands (for example : they hold up a piece sign means they are looking for two tickets). I found that out today after my dumb ass asked someone why everyone is holding up peace signs. The lady looked at me like I was an alien. Then asked where I was from.
Needless to say, it really has been an awesome show so far and I feel really lucky to be able to be doing this with the people that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment