On the Road Again...

My trip itenerary:
5/13 Heading out on the road, going as far as we can today, heading towards Nacogdoches, Texas. There we will be getting some upgrades on the RV which will take a few days....we then head on to Hangout Music Festival in the Gulf Shores of Alabama!
5/20-22 Hangout,Gulf Shores-AL
5/23-6/1 Travelling and camping in the Ozarks-Arkansas
6/2-5 Wakarusa Music Festival, Ozarks-AR
6/6-6/8 Travelling towards TN
6/9-12 Bonaroo Music Festival, Manchester-TN
6/13-6/23 Travelling towards Atlantic City, NJ
6/24-26 Dave Matthews Show in Atlantic City, NJ
6/27-31 Travelling towards Upstate NY
7/1-3 Phish Concert in Watkins Glen, NY
7/4-7/13 Travelling towards West Virginia
7/14-17 All Good Music Festival, Masontown, West Virginia
7/18-24 Heading back towards Kanab, UTAH for family friends Wedding, then Back to Oceanside!!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Day One

Today we left Oceanside around 11am, we were hoping to get out a little earlier, but with last minute details to finish up we got a late start. We are heading towards Texas which is where the RV is going to get some upgrades. We stopped in Yuma, AZ to get gas and I got suckered into buying the girls Hello Kitty sippy juice bottles and lunchables. They explained to me in detail that the lunchables were okay to eat only while riding in the "camper" because they are "travel meals". I have read half of The Glass Castle today and have watched Bolt!, How to train you dragon, Bambi and Hello Kitty cartoons.
Now as I type I am looking at the desert landscape with mountains in the distance. There are random "houses" along the I-8and I have no idea what they are doing out here, let alone how they are managing to live. Its hot as hell and I have never been happier to have air conditioning. I am going to sign off and pour my first glass of well deserved Vino for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment